This policy documents the Super Fierce Pty Ltd (“Super Fierce”) internal complaints handling process.
A complaint is defined as “an expression of dissatisfaction made to or about an organisation, related to its products, services, staff, or the handling of a compliant, where a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected or legally required”.
If you have a complaint to make about Super Fierce, one of its member firms or authorised representatives, you can contact Super Fierce directly by:
- sending an email to email@example.com,
- calling Super Fierce on (07) 5612 7575, or
- writing to Super Fierce Professional Standards, [address]. The firstname.lastname@example.org email address is the best place to raise your complaint initially. If you need assistance raising your complaint, you can contact us using any of the methods above. This is a free service.
Super Fierce’s internal process for handling complaints aims to ensure that complaints are resolved in a timely, fair, and consistent manner.
Our internal process is:
- We acknowledge that we have received the complaint.
- A member of our Professional Standards Team will investigate the matter.
- You will be informed, in writing, of the outcome of the investigation within 30 days including steps taken and an explanation of our decision.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome of our investigation or we are unable to conclude on the resolution within 30 days, we will provide you with the details of the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA).
If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA). Our membership number is 10332. AFCA provides fair and independent financial services complaint resolution that is free to consumers. Details are as follows:
- Website via www.afca.org.au
- Email via email@example.com
- Telephone via 1800 931 678 (free call)
- In writing to Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001